JDZ Electrical (JDZ) achieved Practical Completion of a Community Group Housing Project in Lismore on the 29th of April 2016.
JDZ Electricians and Contractors provided all of the Electrical Services, Data Services and Fire Services required. JDZ provided installation of the following services for this new 5 Bedroom Home, including:
- Main Switch Board (MSB)
- Light and Power Circuits - including a fitout of large switches for the disabled
- Modern low maintenance LED Lighting
- Phone and Data Services
- Fire and Security Services
Additionally JDZ provided:
- Power Connection to the local Supply Authority (Essential Energy)
- Completion Certificates and "As Built" Documentation as required by the NSW Government
This type of housing is a great initiative of the NSW Government to provide high quality housing for the disabled within the local community.
This five bedrooms home is located centrally in Lismore, NSW. The central location provides access to the services and support that the residents require, including family and social support, transport, commercial services, education, medical, employment and recreational facilities.
Group homes provide people with the support they need to increase their independence, achieve personal goals and to live full and productive lives.
For more information on group housing: