Start Date: July, 2016
Duration: 16 Weeks
JDZ Electrical was engaged by Hutchinson Builders to deliver the Electrical SOW for the New Toyota Dealership located in South Lismore. This showroom has a floor space of approximately 3000m2. It is a Structural Steel Frame Construction with large windows across the front of the building.
Electrically this project has a very high standard of internal fitout with premium fittings specified. JDZ encountered no major issues with this project and completed the project on time and within budget.
JDZ Electrical Delivered:
- Consumer Main and ASP Works
- Main Switchboard and Distribution Boards
- Sub-Mains Cabling and Reticulation around site
- Supply, Installation & Control of High Quality Lighting
- External Lighting and Power for Street Signage
- Supply and Install of Emergency Lighting
- Power (GPO’s) Distribution, including Hydraulics and Mach Services
- Communications Cabling
- MATV System
- Floor boxes and Conduits in slab