Start Date: August, 2016
Duration: 40 Weeks
JDZ Electrical was engaged by Bennetts Constructions to deliver the Electrical SOW for a new Lismore Regional Art Gallery located at 110 Magellan Street, Lismore.
The broad concept for this project was to refurbish the old high school into an art gallery adjacent to the library and conservatorium to create an arts or cultural hub in the Lismore CBD.
Electrically this project has a very high standard of internal fitout with premium fittings specified.
JDZ Electrical Delivered:
- Temporary Power
- Electrical Test & Commission Documentation
- Consumer Main and ASP Consulting
- Main Switchboard Upgrade and Distribution Boards
- Sub-Mains Cabling and Reticulation around site
- Supply, Installation & Control of a wide range High Quality Lighting and Decorative/Effects Lighting
- External Lighting
- Dry Fire
- Security System & CCTV
- Lightning Protection
- Supply and Install of Emergency Lighting
- Power (GPO’s) Distribution, including Hydraulics and Mech Services
- Communications Cabling
- MATV System
- Floor boxes and Conduits in slab
- Background Music/PA
- Solar System.